Dolby Vision Training (Europe)
The Dolby Vision Training will take place over three concurrent days, starting from the date selected. There will be one training session per day. The individual session times are:
- Day One – 10:00 to 13:00 Central European Time
- Day Two – 10:00 to 12:30 Central European Time
- Day Three – 10:00 to 12:00 Central European Time
This training will be presented in English.
The training is provided in an online group format using GoToWebinar. The maximum group size is 15 people.
When purchasing the Dolby Vision Training, the quantity represents the number of attendees you are purchasing a place for in the training event. One purchased place allows for one attendee to register for the training event. Upon purchasing a training place, each attendee will need to complete registration to receive details on how to join the training event.
All Dolby Vision Training events will be available for purchase up to 72 hours in advance of the training start date. Events will then be removed from the store in order to complete attendee registrations.
About this Event
This Dolby instructor-led online training will get you up and running to be able to deliver your show in Dolby Vision. Through this training, you can gain a thorough understanding of:
The Dolby Vision Ecosystem
- Basics, Theory and Terminology around Dolby Vision Home Content Creation
- The Dolby Vision Home Content Creation Workflow and Tools
- Color Grading
- Mastering, Packaging, Deliverables and QC
Most of the examples and training will be delivered using Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve. It is recommended that you have access to a Dolby Vision-enabled grading platform with a Dolby Vision license to get the most out of these sessions. Please contact us should you wish to purchase a full 1 year license or need access to a temporary Dolby Vision License. Please provide your order number if you are requesting a temporary license.
Additionally, you can also purchase Dolby Vision Individual Certification. To gain the certification, you will be required to pass an online multiple-choice test and create a Dolby Vision master file from a sample clip provided by Dolby. This will require elements to be added to the provided content and the appropriate Dolby Vision metadata to be created and packaged.
Dolby Vision Individual Certification Discount Offer
We are currently offering a 20% discount on the Dolby Vision Individual Certification when purchased concurrently with Dolby Vision Training. To receive this discount, please enter the discount code TRAINCERT20 at checkout.
Terms and Conditions
- Customer must purchase a training place for each attendee.
- Customer must register each attendee in order to receive access to the training event.
- A suitable web camera (webcam) and microphone (mic) are required for the training session to ensure clear, two-way communication between the attendees and the trainer.
- Customer may request a refund up to 24 hours prior to the start of the training event.
- Dolby reserves the right to cancel a training event at any time and for any reason.
- In the event of cancellation Dolby shall endeavor to inform Customer as soon as possible of cancellation and will provide a full refund of the training fee.
- For additional terms and conditions, please visit Dolby Terms and Conditions.
For more information on this offering, please contact us.